Benjamin2003-04-24
Untitled
I just shocked the fuck out of myself on the stove. Actually, compared to some of hte shockings I've given myself, this hardly counts. Nevertheless, I hate doing that. I knocked the teapot over, which spiller water on the electric waffle iron (which was plugged in) and when I went to wipe it up my hand touched the wet towel that touched the metal grill, which was leaning on the waffle iron which (apparently) has some unsafe wiring. My body immeadiately said GLARCH! and I yanked my hand back. Fun, fun fun.
--
Comments